Monday, April 19, 2010

Why their customer service like this?

Customer Service:
They did not use the similar products used:
arc'teryx windshell jacket Sierra Designs. decent arc'teryx jackets, but not suitable (and I prefer Classic Powershield Windshell)
Abstract:
I bought this arc'teryx jacket, and was so happy that I decided to buy another for my wife. The
PowerShield is incredible, a real alternative to Gore-Tex in all conditions beyond downpoor continues. This
jacket can be used in many occasions for hiking, around the city when
cold and rain could, under a system of stratification. It 'hard enough for most outside of continuous use
climbing. The fit is very good and looks good enough to take office on Friday.
Only criticism is that it is not hot enough for the static conditions, although I suppose that is not what this jacket is intended.
Customer Service:
I bought a Arc'Teryx shirt for my wife in the right size and try to change: their response was impossible to go back to the store that sold it to you: I said I bought the jacket during a business trip to Japan and
I'm not going to be back and would not trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment